Leewadee XL Roll-Up Thai Mattress Twinsize Guest Bed Yoga Floor Mat Thai Massage Pad Eco-Friendly Organic and Natural, 200x105x5 cm, Kapok, anthracite
Out of stockWe sell this product on Amazon.co.uk
Our traditional roll-up Thai Mattress is hand stuffed with natural kapok. Kapok is a natural, cotton-like fiber that comes from the giant pods of the kapok tree. The outer cover is made of traditional fabric with Thai design. All our mats are double-stitched for extra strength.
- Comfortable, stable and breathable thanks to the use of natural plant materials. Perfect for lounging, relaxing, reading, watching TV and camping. Sleeping pad / floor bed can be rolled for storage and transport.
- Our Asian floor pillows, cushions and mattresses are filled with new, untreated kapok, a plant fibre extracted from the fruits of a tropical tree. Firm but comfortable padding.
- Leewadee Japanese Futon in premium quality: double seams for extra long durability! High quality cover in traditional Thai design.
- Our original Leewadee rollable and folding guest mattresses are prepared faster than air beds and more decorative than a roll away bed; every day. Handmade with loving care - responsibly and sustainably within the framework of the OTOP project Thailand.
- Size rolled out (LxHxW): 200x105x5 cm; Size rolled up: 33x33x105 cm; Mattress thickness: 5.00 cm; Material: Kapok; Colour: anthracite
Hand made from natural materials. Sizes, Shapes and Colors can be slightly different.
Decoration is not included.
|Material - Cover||Cotton|
|Mattress rolled up, cm||33x33x105|
|Mattress rolled up, inches||13x13x41|
|Mattress thickness, cm||5|
|Mattress thickness, inches||2|